Imagine a career where you can feel good about helping local business and stimulating the economy, just by doing an enjoyable job! Global2net and our allied firms are leaders in business solutions and we focus on the best interest of the customer which make it easy for you to open doors and close business!
We are in immediate need of motivated sales people to help us in this process. Our reps are paid very well to visit local businesses and introduce our business solutions that will help businesses thrive!
If you have a strong work ethic and know how to prospect, canvas and close, cold calling a few prospects everyday will put you in the big league!
Our training consists of industry-leading online video training, continuing education and all sales resources are available on your smartphone, tablet or computer. We are committed to your success and we will provide you with structure, including effective sales management and top of the line marketing materials to help you close your deals.
– This position requires bilingual professional sales agents to work at the NC / SC areas. Successful candidates will render a variety of services to customers. Services include receiving inbound calls/visits and fully completing customer’s requests, initiating calls/visits using approved sales scripts, logging complaints received, and processing products purchase requests.
What To Expect:
• Competitive starting salary with comprehensive benefits including medical and dental coverage*, a 401(K) retirement savings plan, and growth opportunities.
• commission to keep clients annually
• Effective sales training and continuous online education program
• Full sales support to ensure your success
• Opportunity for high income with an enviable work/life balance
• Apply customer service problem-solving principles to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
• Providing Customers with information on handsets, features and rate plans.
• Responding appropriately to objections or unexpected responses of Customers during sales calls/visits and promptly returning the conversations to the sales scripts.
• Closing sales with Customers, where appropriate.
• Placing Customer orders using information systems and order status checks.
• Manual Data Processing.
• Recognize, research, isolate and resolve customer inquiries.
• Use courtesy, tact and discretion in all communications with customers.
• Screen and handle calls/visits as appropriate.
• Must be able to handle faced paced, critical thinking environment, and remain calm.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and customer entitlement options to provide proper information to customers.
• Set proper expectations when call/visits cannot be handled immediately and follow through to its completion.
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
• Must be bilingual ( excellent verbal and written skills English / Spanish)
• Ability to read and to capture details in written English
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Proficiency with systems/computers – Window based platform.
• Ability to navigate within web-based applications
• Knowledge and prior use of Billing Systems a plus.
• Familiarity with policies regarding CPNI and Customer Confidentiality a plus
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Interpersonal skills
• Effective listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Data collection and ordering
Global2net is a Web & Mobile Media company with a strong sales culture. We offer web, mobile web and financial product bundles that businesses want and need with the focus on real growth for our clients. If you are looking for a career that allows you flexibility in your schedule and the ability to make a great income, Global2net is for you!
Global2net credo is to “Help Business Thrive” and we do it everyday.